If you are not a resident in the Communications Residential College but you're an undergraduate student of Northwestern University, then you're able to apply to be a non-resident member.

Non-resident members are considered members for all purposes of the Communications Residential College, and are able to attend all CRC events, including munchies, firesides, and dance parties.

However, non-resident members are subject to a different set of requirements for earning preferred status in an academic quarter, in accordance with the Constitution.

If you're interested in living in CRC next year, then applying to be a non-resident member is the best way to express your interest, as we'll start recording your points to determine your position in the housing selection process.


Check out this page from Northwestern Housing to learn how to apply for non-resident membership!